Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chinese New Year


The kids had a Chinese New Year celebration at school last Friday. They have been making dragons, lanterns, and food all week to get ready. They had a great parade with a huge dragon and a wonderful Chinese feast!



Boden has been amazingly busy lately. I feel like everything is just going so fast... He is constantly on the go - pulling up and standing every chance he gets and trying to climb our extremely hard and very unsafe stairs... Ahhh...keeping me on my toes! He's also becoming more and more like his daddy!!!

1 comment:

  1. you make me laugh, Ms. Narrator! Boden does look a lot like Jeff, and seems to have some of his tendencies, too...I had some jammies just like Hannah is wearing in the Chinese New Year picture and I LOVED them - wore them all of the time when I was her age. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete